Monday, April 7, 2014

My first Project LIfe style page

I know I am so behind the times but I see everyone talking about this PL stuff and decided to make my own style PL layout with some Halloween pictures from this past Halloween.

I really am enjoying it and can see why so many people love the quickness and simplicity of it. 

For this set, I used the Doodlebug paper set, Happy Harvest Set. I decided to use this since my kids are not really into scary costumes as you can tell and thought it was festive and matched well with their costumes. The embellishment are from my stash though.  
 
 
How do you think I did lol? May be popping by with a few other quick ones of these to capture some of those great memories and hopefully not take a year to do it.
 
I will also be entering this one into the following challenges:
 
 
 

11 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout! Love the bright colors. Thanks for sharing at Loves Rubberstamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page and I love the colours..very inspiring

    TFS and best wishes
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute layout! Thanks for entering at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful page. Thanks for playing at SOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a great job! Thanks for sharing w/ us at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful! It's full of vitality! You rock!
    Eli (SOUS)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice job on your first PL style page, thanks for linking us up at SOUS :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous layout. Great pics and colour choices. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. daughters and 13 for this one...I see the year on your cauldron!!!
    Thanks for playing along at the Paper Girls Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pics! Thank you for sharing with us at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic layout! I miss scrapbooking. I create a page or two every couple of months. Thanks for joining us at Crafting By Designs month long Anything Goes Challenge.

    ReplyDelete